- 2 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 Tsp Garlic - crushed
- ½ LB Ground Chicken
- ½ cup Yellow Onion - diced
- ½ cup Green Beans - chopped into small cubes
- ½ cup Red Bell Pepper - diced
- 3 Tbsp Zadinh Gluten free Essential Cooking Oil
- ½ Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Basil
- Water (about ¼ cup)
- ½ Tsp Fresh Chili Peppers OR
- Basil Chili Paste: pound the below ingredients until texture is pasty
- 1 stalks of basil - use the soft part of the stems and leaves
- 1 gloves of garlic
- 1/3 small jalapeno (less or more depending on heat level)
- 2 dried chili peppers
- Wok or Stir-fry Pan
- Heat cooking oil in a frying pan until hot at med-high heat
- Add garlic. Immediately add the ground chicken, cook for one minute or more until cooked.
- Add yellow onion, green beans, red bell pepper. Keep stirring.
- Add Zadinh Gluten free Essential Cooking Oil then mix well
- Add white pepper, chopped basil.
- Add water (about ¼ cup) (optional if needed more juice).
- Add fresh chili peppers OR Basil Chili Paste and then mix thoroughly.
- Serve on a plate with rice or with lettuce as lettuce wraps.