- 2 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- ½ cup Sliced Beef
- 2 cup Soaked and Drained Rice Noodles
- 2 Tsp Garlic
- 2 Tsp Chili Pepper
- 2 Tsp Basil Paste
- 3 Tbsp Zadinh Gluten Free Essential Cooking Sauce
- 1 cup Sprouts
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Basil Leaves
- ½ Tsp White Pepper
- 1 Tsp Sesame Oil
- Wok or stir-fry pan
- Heat cooking oil at Medium heat.
- Add in sliced beef. Stir until cooked (about one minute).
- Add in the drained rice noodles, keep tossing until noodles soften.
- Add garlic, chili pepper, and basil paste. Mix well.
- Add the Zadinh Gluten Free Essential Cooking Sauce. Mix well .
- Add a cup of sprouts and chopped basil leaves.
- Add white pepper, sesame oil and mix well.
- Serve on a plate.
Additional Protein Ideas:
Chicken, Pork, Tofu, Shrimp, Vegetables