- 2 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- Salmon Fillet
- 3 stems Asparagus
- 3 tbsp Zadinh Kaffir Lime Dipping Sauce
- Large Frying Pan for Pan Seared. OR
- Oven - at Bake. OR
- Sprinkle the salmon fillet with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Cook the asparagus in boiling water for a couple of minutes. Take out and run under cold water to keep them crisp.
- Heat the frying pan then add cooking oil.
- Sear the salmon fillet for 2 minutes then flip or turn then sear for another 2 minutes (more or less for desired doneness).
- Place over the cooked asparagus on a plate.
- Drizzle with 3 tbsp Zadinh Kaffir Lime Dipping Sauce and serve.